Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Can't wait to see the pics!

Glad Pookie was on his best behavior and that the kids were too. Poor little Gianna :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
(click on the pics to zoom in to see his happy yellow colors -- there'd be more if he wasn't getting ready to shed on his beard)

Vet tech introducing Pookie to the kids:

Pookie is totally loving all of the attention!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Death by beardie love. Sounds like a nice way to go. Sign me up! :lol:
:laughhard:

Pookie did great, he looked so relaxed & happy. Gee, think he loves being the center of attention, maybe just a little.

Gianna did good too for her 1st time out in public like that.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
diamc":2oif4uyg said:
Pookie did great, he looked so relaxed & happy. Gee, think he loves being the center of attention, may just a little.
Maybe just an eensy bit :wink:

diamc":2oif4uyg said:
Gianna did good too for her 1st time out in public like that.
She did. I was really proud of her. She knew what to do when she had enough, which was to hide behind mommy and the wall. She never once tried to run off either.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
sounds like it was a great success and Pookie was at his best as usual. He sure looked happy being snuggled so much, kid to kid. That's funny that the one kid didn't want to let him go :lol: Just goes to show how much he loves kids! And they love him back. Gianna did GREAT, that was so good that she didn't bolt but stayed with you. Good Girl!

I enjoyed the pictures, so was all the info the vet tech gave out accurate? Hope so!

Thanks for sharing Gina, sounds like this is going to happen regularly!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
The only thing he was wrong about was when the kids asked him what the spikes are for. He said they're more just cosmetic :roll:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
But we know better, having been spiked a few times and Lonzo actually drew blood, so we know they're defensive! I'm glad that otherwise all his info was correct.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Me too. Learned the hard way.

Time for a Pookie tale!

I need to create a surrogate me!
Since picking him up from his house over 3 hours ago, Pookie had been tightly snuggled on my chest with absolutely no desire to move. He walked up my arm and plopped himself on my chest. I think yesterday's event reminded how nice it was to be snuggled and loved. Of course, I needed to go to the bathroom for the past 2 hours.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Goonie":3hsto1dy said:
Me too. Learned the hard way.

Time for a Pookie tale!

I need to create a surrogate me!
Since picking him up from his house over 3 hours ago, Pookie had been tightly snuggled on my chest with absolutely no desire to move. He walked up my arm and plopped himself on my chest. I think yesterday's event reminded how nice it was to be snuggled and loved. Of course, I needed to go to the bathroom for the past 2 hours.

You could always take him with you. It's easy for us to do with Squirt as she has the sharpest claws of any beardie we've ever had. We put up with it so we know she will always be able to stay on us without problems.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
beardie parents":1z8tml6y said:
You could always take him with you. It's easy for us to do with Squirt as she has the sharpest claws of any beardie we've ever had. We put up with it so we know she will always be able to stay on us without problems.
Pookie doesn't hang onto my clothes; hasn't for years. He'd just sit there and trust that I'd hold onto him.

After snuggling him for 3 hours, I finally gave in and set him down on the couch so I could go to the bathroom. I wrapped him up in his blankie and he slept until the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom