Plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was woundering what are the best live plants 4 my viv an are edable to my Bd? My viv is 2 by 1 1\2 foot so i only want some small plants, thank you

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Just to warn you, beardies and plants are a bad combination, even if they are safe plants. They typically eat them, crush them, trample them and tear them up, sometimes with remarkable speed. they see the world in very simple terms. They quickly label everything one of 3 things: predator, food or furniture. I tried it with my first dragon, he destroyed 5 in like 3 days.

There are also risks of raising humidity in the enclosure.

But if you want to try it. there's a safe plant list at the bottom of this chart http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html I would highly recommend you at least use cheap plants you dont' care about.

knightofroses

Original Poster
lol ok thanks, well what do beardie's see humans as then ? were not food, furniture or predator, well maybe at first we look like predator but then they get used of us? just random question :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom