Phoenix Worms ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danndann7

How should I go about presenting them to him when they get here. It'll be the first time he's had them, and I don't wanna do something wrong and give him a reason to dislike them!

twinim

Not sure there is anything special you need to do. Just offer them to him. What I did was wash them off and place them in a straight sided dish and mine went nuts for them the first time I placed them in her cage. Only after this did I learn that they can crawl out if they remain wet while in the bowl. So if you do wash them off pat them dry. I just started putting them in without washing them as the substrate is not harmful and they tend to not eat very much of it anyway. As the worms dry out a little the substrate just falls off of them.

danndann7

Original Poster
Awesome! My beardie is young, about 8 inches long. You said yours went crazy for PWs. But is yours a baby? Bc I'm not sure if baby beardies like them more than juvies or adults do. Lol

twinim

Yeah, mine is a baby, about 6-7 inches. I am about to place another order so I can have them for her in the AM then feed dusted crickets in the evening. I think that would work out much better with my current schedule, and her sleep patterns... she needs her sleep, hehe.

danndann7

Original Poster
Oh I'm in the same boat. I am gone 12 hours a day so feeding him has to be QUICK! And crickets don't make it easy. I hope he loves Phoenix worms, it'd makes feeding much quicker and easier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom