OMG! 102 pages? HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobi

Does anyone know how to view page 102 of the visitors photos without having to go through each page?? and are they shown in any particular type order e.g.........size,date ect???? :banghead:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I've wondered that myself, and continue to browse the pics when I have time. I love to look at beardie pics

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
There is no way to go through them other than that interface. They are in order of the most recently submitted/approved to the oldest. Newly submitted images may take a while to be shown, as I do manually review all that is submitted to ensure they are not duplicated and that they are all on-topic (i.e. beardies).

-Alex

kobi

Original Poster
Ive sent 2 photos of Kobi and couldnt see them on the pic board so thought i would have to go through all the 102 pages to be sure you had received them, thank you for informing me that the latest pics are shown on the first page thank you that was of big help :) I know you said they do take awhile to be displayed could you be alittle more exact if poss please?? I absolutly love ALL the pics that are shown in the 102 pages they are fantastic!!!!! :laughing6:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It really depends on how busy I am. I try to process them at LEAST once every few days.

-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Holy cow!!! Okay... apparently it's been longer than I thought since I last processed them... I think I've gone through a tone of new images!! I need to modify my "new image" email notification script to tell me the total count so I don't let it get so out of control again. So... there are a few new pages now! *sigh* This thing grows fast!

kobi

Original Poster
Thank you for putting Kobi's pic on the board he looks great with the fishes!!! :laughing6: Its nice to see new pics too aswell as knowing i did it right thanks again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom