Normal poop???

Beardie name(s)
Emeril
Is the poop supposed to be white like a urate? This has been going on for three days now. This has happened before but only for one day and he was constipated yesterday. Can someone help?

Attachments

• IMG_20231104_112125.jpg
    IMG_20231104_112125.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 45

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Is the poop supposed to be white like a urate? This has been going on for three days now. This has happened before but only for one day and he was constipated yesterday. Can someone help?
It looks like its dried out - meaning the dragon is dehydrated -- please start rinsing his greens before serving this will help - please offer water on his nose dripping it so he licks or use a eye dropper or spray his head - he needs water - poop should be formed dark and moist urate formed white and moist any extra water / fluid is good

Emerilthedragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Emeril
His most recent poop was 10 minutes ago, and it is moist but solid. It is dried because it is three days old, I was going to remove it, but I decided to take a photo and post it for help if the problem persisted as it did

Last edited:

Emerilthedragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Emeril
It looks like its dried out - meaning the dragon is dehydrated -- please start rinsing his greens before serving this will help - please offer water on his nose dripping it so he licks or use a eye dropper or spray his head - he needs water - poop should be formed dark and moist urate formed white and moist any extra water / fluid is good
I always rinse greens, and i mist him and drop water on his nose, this poop doesn't usually happen

Emerilthedragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Emeril
This is his most recent poop a few minutes ago, sorry about the camera quality and brightness levels I'm using my computer camera

Attachments

• IMG_20231104_113141.jpg
    IMG_20231104_113141.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 33

Emerilthedragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Emeril
Anyway thank you for the help you could give, but I didn't quite get why some of the actual poop was white, not just the urate?

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
What supplements do you use and how often?
Do you mean what looks like the lower part of the poop is whiteish crusted or something?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom