Night time heating?

TCRay_AAAa

Beardie name(s)
still deciding !!
What do you guys recommend for night time heating? Mainly looking for it for the winter season since it can get a bit cold around then D:
Also how do you mount them?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What do you guys recommend for night time heating? Mainly looking for it for the winter season since it can get a bit cold around then D:
Please get a CHE goes in a dome on top of the screen - night time temps 65-75 ambient -

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
For night heating in cold weather I use a Arcadia Deep Heat lamp installed like this:
IMG_20231221_160331.jpg

Place it in a place where the dragon usually does not sleep, so that the heat is not directed at it while it sleeps. The lamp is needed to increase the overall temperature in the terrarium.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom