My new dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradlush

Just got him/her from NL Jungle Pets. Took a sick day to set up/pick up. My girlfriend is in for a surprise when she gets home :p

DSCF3280.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3270.jpg

bradlush

Original Poster
He/She is just a few weeks old. I will post tonight or tomorrow on how she reacts. But I know that she'll fall in love at first sight. lol. And in case anyone notices, yes that is a coil light, but I have a zoo med repti-sun 10.0 and fixture already paid for, it should show up before wednesday.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
bradlush":02805 said:
He/She is just a few weeks old. I will post tonight or tomorrow on how she reacts. But I know that she'll fall in love at first sight. lol. And in case anyone notices, yes that is a coil light, but I have a zoo med repti-sun 10.0 and fixture already paid for, it should show up before wednesday.

I didn't notice but very glad to hear you have a good light on the way! It made a huge difference for us!

Keep the pics coming :D

bradlush

Original Poster
Actually she's the one who wanted a Beardie to begin with, so I found Misa on kijiji and I fell in love at first sight. This little guy she wasn't expecting, I got him yesterday morning and sent her one of the pics above and told her I saw him/her on here. Later we talked on the phone and I mentioned that I set up the other tank in the living room, next to Misa. She said "Great but let's wait a few months until we get another beardie." (I was holding him/her in my hands at the time) :p So I said okay... not really lying, as I already had him and that meant no more after him in my mind lol. So when she got home from work I had him on my hand, and I said sorry but you told me not to after I already got him. Her only response was "Oh my god! Let me hold him!" so we're okay.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Yay! Who could be upset over a new beardie? OK if I were to bring one home right now my husband would. But someday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom