Babylizards011.jpg

daddy
Babylizards012.jpg

Babylizards013.jpg

Only a few have hatched so far but cant wait. Wat do i do with them now
other than get their home ready?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
You aren't leaving them in with their mama are you? If you are, they need to come out immediately because mama may decide to eat them. Usually people leave them in the incubator for 24 hours or so, then move them into their baby homes.
Sara

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No deff not she eyed them up immediately lol i know better than that. lol just did it to show mum and dad with them. how many crix u recon they will need>?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Congrats!!! They look adorable!!! Well get them in their new homes and shoot for about 5 per bin!! Get them under heat and uvb!! Any more then that then you start to get nips!! Also I feed crickets 2 times a day as many as they will eat in 15 minutes!! Pinheads to 1/8 inch should work for you!! Also keep a fresh salad in there all day!! Bathe them every other day to keep them hydrated and also flood their salad with water!! And don't forget the calcium and vitamins!! I would say start looking for homes now cause in 6 weeks you will want them to go to new parents and family's!! Best of luck to you any more questions just ask!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom