My Dragon Dexter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSybil

Hello! I'm new here, just got Dexter on July 4th...I appreciate all the information I have found here so far!
Thanks!
:study:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you've found it helpful so far. Are you enjoying your time with Dexter? Please let us know if you have any questions and feel free to post photos and share stories about the adventures of Dexter =)

MsSybil

Original Poster
Well, thanks so much! I am enjoying Dexter. Beardies have lots of personality! He's great! Although, he's being tough on me right now (LOL)...he's not eating as regular as I thought he would...yesterday morning he had 6 crickets, but nothing in the late afternoon. Then this morning, he ate one cricket...he doesn't like mealworms...I know he'll eat when he's hungry, but it worries me. Maybe I'm being overly concerned, maybe a bit OCD...

MsSybil

Original Poster
Great! Thanks for the information & quick reply! So many sites & books have varied information about everything to do with the beardies, it's tough to really know which are going to work sometimes, until they are tried. Also reviews for different products, etc. vary as well. I will check out the link & keep looking here. I really appreciate it! I've spent a lot of money to do this right & have a healthy dragon, so whatever else I can learn or try - the better!
:book: :-D
I checked out the link & some of the stores, etc...but most talk about temps. I live in TX, right now it's 100 degrees out. So, there's a problem with shipping here and how many will show up alive...I guess I'll check locally? I don't know... hmmmm....but THANKS!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There may be a Texas based bug distributer. A local pet store (esp a reptile specialty store) may have some options for you. A lot of places offer overnight shipping which helps as the bugs aren't in transit at the height of the day. I had some worms shipped out earlier this week and they arrived no problem. Temps were in the 90s mid day.

MsSybil

Original Poster
Great, I'll check that out! I work an hour away also, getting to the PO before they close is a problem also, I'll see what I can find. You're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom