Greetings from Atlanta

williamyoung

Hello,
I'm William from Atlanta. I am currently working on a personal project for bearded dragons now ..a cross country bearded dragon rescue railroad!! I have 3 beardies and I love the so much! Hope to become a valued member of this forum who can offer and receive as much information as possible :love:
uno online

Last edited:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Wow, that's really ambitious and sounds very adventurous as well. I think I remember something like this proposed in the rescue sub here a few years ago, don't know how it worked out. Best wishes to you !

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Hello,
I'm William from Atlanta. I am currently working on a personal project for bearded dragons now ..a cross country bearded dragon rescue railroad!! I have 3 beardies and I love the so much! Hope to become a valued member of this forum who can offer and receive as much information as possible :love:
Welcome !!! I hope you plan works out there is way to many beardies in need of help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom