Morph Ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
ThePonz":17wq46mf said:
and I'v had Him for a 5 months and a week and your saying he was probably 6-8 weeks old so wouldn't he be 6.5 to 7.25 months?
Ohh, lol yeah your right.
I was wondering how he had red feet, now I know.

ThePonz

Original Poster
I used to have him on red sand so that would explain the red feet the new sand I have has no dyes or chemicals and isn't as dusty so it hasn't stained his feet like the red

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
ThePonz":1qwb6qb0 said:
I used to have him on red sand so that would explain the red feet the new sand I have has no dyes or chemicals and isn't as dusty so it hasn't stained his feet like the red
Well at least that is good, you know what my opinion of sand, of any form is? LOL :wink:

ThePonz

Original Poster
I'm thinking about the same as everyone else's? hah it's terrible. I take every precaution to make sure he doesn't ingest it. (I feed him outside his enclosure, his greens aren't close to the sand) the only reason I have it in there is that is where he poops (like a litter box) and he digs in it to sleep

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Not to put you on the spot or cause offense in any way but, does this mean he sleeps in his litter box? Do you got him a hammock? Every night when it is lights out for my dragons, I open their enclosures and tell them they are growing so big, they each look at me like they understand. I tell them goodnight and lay them on their hammocks. After about 2 hours I go back in and for the most part they are still on their hammocks sleeping soundly. Just a suggestion though (the hammock part LOL). :wink:

ThePonz

Original Poster
yeah I see what you mean but i make sure it's clean and what not before every night. Also about the hammock, right now I only have a 30 gal breeder (I bought it back when I didn't know anything) so I can put in a hammock but I want to get a little taller enclosure first I probably will end up getting a 36x18x18 exo terra cage

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
That is good you take all the necessary steps to ensure your dragon will be as safe as 'possible' with sand in his enclosure. I had a hammock for one of my dragons while they were still in a 20 gallon long enclosure. :wink: That size exo would be a breeder enclosure 40 gallon spec. Doesn't the exo have front opening doors?

ThePonz

Original Poster
yes sir it does they are usually about $280 but petsmart is running a deal right now till the 24th where its $189 so I will probably have to pick that up Or I might get it for christmas :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom