miner-all

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
is miner-all supplement as good as reptivite or no?

and would i want with or without D3?

patrickb

Juvie Member
No, Miner-All is meant to be a calcium supplement and contains none of the other vitamins like A, B, C that reptivite does. It even lists trace amounts of things like uranium in its ingredient list! :shock: That can't be good.

patrickb

Juvie Member
Well, I have read a lot of good things about it, especially 4-5 years ago when it was really popular. I have even used it with great success as a calcium/d3 source for lizards that received no natural sunlight. It worked fine for me then, so it ain't all bad. But, in trying to compare it to reptivite, they are two different types of supplements. Miner-all is meant to be a calcium/d3 source, whereas the reptivite is a multi-vitamin that provides a number of different vitamins. You would use it to replace something like RepCal, not your multi-vitamin supplement.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ya, i meant repcal, but i thought it (miner all) was a multivitamin anyways so it doesnt really matter. ya, when i heard about it was mostly 2-3 years ago so i just came across it again and was wondering how goos it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom