male or female

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriordragon

I just got a new bearded dragon but I'm confused it has 2 bulges than it moves to 1 and sumtimes it stays as 2 or stays as 1 :banghead: it won't let me up load any pics idk y

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Try a hosting site like tinypic or photobucket and then post the picture here using the img tag. About how old is your dragon? It's tougher to tell in the little guys. What kind of behavior have you been seeing? Slow hand waving tends to be a female action but that's not set in stone as far as I know.

warriordragon

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1i7nch8v said:
Try a hosting site like tinypic or photobucket and then post the picture here using the img tag. About how old is your dragon? It's tougher to tell in the little guys. What kind of behavior have you been seeing? Slow hand waving tends to be a female action but that's not set in stone as far as I know.

Its almost a year and a half runs around the tank with a slow wave plus a small head Bob but when I pit them next to each other they both start to fight. Its not like courting its tail biting black beards and just attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom