Behaviors with male/female

Stephnee508

Beardie name(s)
IGGY
Hi, I have a male, and I just got a female, both are older adults, is it possible for my male to know that there is a female around? I keep them separated, and since I got the female my male, has been turning black more often and head bobbing alot more. My female is fine. She's acting normal. But my male is having a fee bad days, I guess. I am not sure... please help by providing any info you can. Thank you! My males name is iggy, and my female is B.B. (bertha)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi, I have a male, and I just got a female, both are older adults, is it possible for my male to know that there is a female around? I keep them separated, and since I got the female my male, has been turning black more often and head bobbing alot more. My female is fine. She's acting normal. But my male is having a fee bad days, I guess. I am not sure... please help by providing any info you can. Thank you! My males name is iggy, and my female is B.B. (bertha)
He has somehow seen her --- please keep them apart from seeing each other and never together unless you want babies- he is stressed out seeing her -- as far as I know they cant smell each other but its the seeing that sends them into stress mode

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom