foster2.jpg

foster3.jpg

foster4.jpg

foster5.jpg

foster6.jpg

foster7.jpg

foster8.jpg

foster9.jpg

(and no, he wasnt working on getting up there, he laid like that for an hour in one position, and a few minutes in the other, until I moved him)

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Foster...You look very comfy up there!!! Actually I knows just why you are laying on it the way you are. Itz cuz' you luvz your fuzzy so much that you aren't quite ready to give it up yet, but you also want to hang out on your hammockz, huh Foster? See you have to be a beardie in order to really understand what another beardie is doing and why. Mama just put a hommockz in my viv tonight too...we'll post pics soon!!!
Hugs and Bugs-
your buddy Puff

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: Oh Foster!

Are all of your beardies such silly gooses? :mrgreen:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Sandi, I dont know how he was comfy, but I guess he was. He actually slept like that for a while. :wink:

Dawn, lol, I didnt even notice the laughing cow part! :lol:

Puffernutter, I think you are right about Foster not wanting to give up his cow! He is a goofy boy who loves his cow and his hammock, and just cant choose! :wink:

And yes Gina, I believe they are all silly gooses. (of course Brady is the worst, he still cant get the hide thing, and the stuffed animal thing figured out right) :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jiffy":cf070 said:
(of course Brady is the worst, he still cant get the hide thing, and the stuffed animal thing figured out right) :mrgreen:
Still?! He's still stuffing himself even though he clearly can't fit?! Guess nobody (beardies) had the guts to let him know that he'd been doing it all wrong. :lol:
Eh, that's ok. That's what makes Brady so lovable!

The cow was both looking up AND laughing at Foster! See! Even the stuffy knows how to lay on hammocks!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Lance. :mrgreen:

Gina, poor Brady still has not figured a lot of things out. :roll: :lol:
Here is his best attempts at snuggling with his fuzzy friend.
brady0524093.jpg

And here he is tonight. I was holding him, and had my laptop. He started digging in my lap, wound up under the laptop, with his head buried in my blanket between my knees, and he slept there till I put him up.
Not the greatest pic b/c it was with a camera phone
IMG00019-20090806-2023-1.jpg

newowner2

Hatchling Member
do they like all the stuffed animals in there i have never seen that before ...would be a nice comfy place to sleep at night

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
newowner2":f5a70 said:
do they like all the stuffed animals in there i have never seen that before ...would be a nice comfy place to sleep at night

Well, most beardies do like the soft stuffed animals and blankets. I have 3 beardies, and only 1 of mine likes his stuffed animal, the other 2 could care less. Foster stays on his cow a lot, but Brady will lay under his stuffed worm, but never on it. And Waffle does not go near his at all.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
:lol: All your pictures are great. What a goofy beardie! :lol: :lol: I only have one beardie that loves stuffed animals. She is the youngest and has had them since I got her. Magick could care less about a stuffed animal but Semi hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom