LLLReptile Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Has anyone used LLLReptile Store online? They seem to have the T-Rex mvb cheaper than anyone but I've never done business with them and wanted to check them out here before I buy.

Thanks,

Eric

Eventide

Hatchling Member
Yep, I use them all the time. I get feeders from there, and I've also purchased equipment and a Vision cage from them. Some of my friends have bought reptiles there and have visited one of their actual stores, too. We're all picky about where we get our reptiles, too. :) LLLReptile are good folks.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Great people, period. I made a minor mistake when I ordered from them and they called me immediately to clear it up. I also had a two pack of fragile bulbs (not MVBs) with one broken; I sent a single email and I had a replacement in a couple of days.

Super nice folks on the phone, great service and CHEAP prices on good merchandise. Seriously.

UpstateNYPets

Hatchling Member
I recently bought my T-Rex Active UV (for my beardie) and Repti-Sun 5.0 (for a different lizard) through LLLReptile. I've also bought feeders through them. They ship fast, and were decent over the phone when I had to ask a few questions. I recommend them and you're right, I compared about 6-7 different online herp stores for the T-Rex MVB and all were more expensive. LLLReptile is the best I've seen so far.

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the quick replies everyone! I will place my order with LLLReptiles with confidence. You guys are the best! :lol:

Eric

RedHandFilms

Sub-Adult Member
When buying lights from them, I've had no problems. Good service, and fast shipping. I have, however, had major issues with buying feeders from them. The problem came from the fact that they are the middle man in my case. The issue comes from location. I'm in Georgia. They are in California. Rather than ship crickets across the country, they hand it off to a local cricket breeder. There were issues in the communication between the two companies. Crickets got shipped to my neighbors, came in the wrong size, or the wrong number.
For actually supples, LLL is great. If you want feeders, find a more local feeder breeder.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
RedHandFilms":701be said:
When buying lights from them, I've had no problems. Good service, and fast shipping. I have, however, had major issues with buying feeders from them. The problem came from the fact that they are the middle man in my case. The issue comes from location. I'm in Georgia. They are in California. Rather than ship crickets across the country, they hand it off to a local cricket breeder. There were issues in the communication between the two companies. Crickets got shipped to my neighbors, came in the wrong size, or the wrong number.
For actually supples, LLL is great. If you want feeders, find a more local feeder breeder.

That's good to know. There are actually 3 (I think) cricket farms in Georgia. You can probably save some serious cash on shipping because of this. premiumcrickets.com, ghann.com, armstrongcricket.com are all in GA. I've personally used premium and heard a lot of good things about ghanns.

RedHandFilms

Sub-Adult Member
NegativeCreep":e1f34 said:
That's good to know. There are actually 3 (I think) cricket farms in Georgia. You can probably save some serious cash on shipping because of this. premiumcrickets.com, ghann.com, armstrongcricket.com are all in GA. I've personally used premium and heard a lot of good things about ghanns.

Yea, I use armstrongcricket.com. They've been great. Never had any problems. ghann.com actually were the ones LLL ordered from. They messed up so many orders.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
I am glad I found this sight and see that someone has used premiumcrickets.com before. My husband found them and thought we should order our next set of crickets (500 for $20) and we can specify the size. They are in GA and we are in PA and they say the crickets are shipped with a heat pack. Is this good?
ThankS!

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
munchkins9802":ab250 said:
I am glad I found this sight and see that someone has used premiumcrickets.com before. My husband found them and thought we should order our next set of crickets (500 for $20) and we can specify the size. They are in GA and we are in PA and they say the crickets are shipped with a heat pack. Is this good?
ThankS!

I have used them for a while now. I have said that I was going to order from someone else, but I have yet to because of the worms. I have had a few minor problems with them (one shipment with a lot of DOAs, wrong size worms, and as of yesterday I got a spider with my crix), but its nothing major. I have ordered from them at least a half of dozen times, probably more. Their customer service is pretty decent, so they fix issues as best as they can. Other than the spider, my order that arrived yesterday was alive and healthy (actually had less DOAs than usual and a HUGE overcount due to my recent complaints). It had a heat pack. I think my butter worms had a large overcount, too.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
munchkins9802":aa6ab said:
Thanks. My husband says premium crickets is up north but here I saw GA. So are they in both locations?

No, they definately ship from Georgia (I tried to link my latest tracking info, but it wouldn't work...)

Epic

Juvie Member
LLL is great for supplies. They have a location down the street from me. One person asked about their reptiles... just like any "pet store", it's more of a business to them. I would recommend only buying reptiles form breeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom