useless facts about BSFL for no one's enjoyment.

Beardie name(s)
Emeril
Nvm about the old title I used, this has been changed btw. but here are some useless facts. DISCLAIMER! (These are my own opinions if you disagree please keep anything to yourselves unless it is positive.) I use BSFL for calcium in my bearded dragon (BSFL is shown to help bearded dragons grow faster) and they have D3 in them, so you don't have to dust, they are cheaper than others where I buy feeders so that is a bonus they aren't noisy like crickets, they don't need to be gut-loaded and are generally still so they are easy to catch. Hope you enjoyed, Emerilthedragon.

Last edited:

Emerilthedragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Emeril
nvm... I researched a bit on BSFL and figured out they have built-in vitamin D3 lol sorry about the post. is there any way to delete useless posts like this one?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tkidd102085
Top Bottom