Opinions on site.?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Has anyone looked at/used the sublime reptiles site.? We're getting another one(or two😅😅 we plan on getting a red monster and a zero, just cant decide which one to get first) in a few weeks and they have a baby red monster for cheaper than I figured it'd be. And if you know, you know how expensive monsters are.

I've never heard of the site and know nothing of it so I wanted to see if anyone knew anything before we got one, I didn't want to risk paying a bunch of money and end up with a sick lizard, like some breeders tend to do.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
never heard of them, but right off the bat if they are offering something at a much lower price than expected, i'd personally be suspicious. (and you have enough dragons already!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: )

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Never heard of it either, i agree with Hdochow though, if they are offering them way cheaper I'd be leery.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
never heard of them, but right off the bat if they are offering something at a much lower price than expected, i'd personally be suspicious. (and you have enough dragons already!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: )
You can never have too many dragons.! 😂😂 I want a whole room dedicated to lizards 😂😂

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Never heard of it either, i agree with Hdochow though, if they are offering them way cheaper I'd be leery.
Chris said they're half monsters and they're charging 500 for a 3-4 month old. Does that seem cheaper than what they typically go for babies.?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Yeah a little from what i remember when i was looking for Sinatra. But the halfs are considerably less than a full red. I did occasionally see the halfs in that range. The local reptile stores here are asking 700ish for the halfs also.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Yeah a little from what i remember when i was looking for Sinatra. But the halfs are considerably less than a full red. I did occasionally see the halfs in that range. The local reptile stores here are asking 700ish for the halfs also.
So I guess 500 for a half baby isn't too far off. I want one so bad and we can't decide if we want a monster or a zero. The monsters, albeit half, were that really dark black with a tinge of red that looks so cool and the zeros were that grayish/blue. Uughhh

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm right there with ya. If I'm successful selling babies from the gentic pool i have now, I'm going to move in that direction also. I would love to see what a hypo zero, and a het hypo full red would produce, especially in a leatherback.
My dream dragon to produce would be ebony black, then mix that with a full red. There is a young gentleman here that lives Australia and post picks of some almost solid black ones, they are friggen amazing. I'll repost one of his.

Attachments

• 7A145B00-9F11-4E9E-A666-A12795127C4E.jpg
    7A145B00-9F11-4E9E-A666-A12795127C4E.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 62

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I'm right there with ya. If I'm successful selling babies from the gentic pool i have now, I'm going to move in that direction also. I would love to see what a hypo zero, and a het hypo full red would produce, especially in a leatherback.
My dream dragon to produce would be ebony black, then mix that with a full red. There is a young gentleman here that lives Australia and post picks of some almost solid black ones, they are friggen amazing. I'll repost one of his.
Ohhh that looks so cooooool. What kind of babies do you have right now.?

Do you know of a reputable site that sells monsters and zeros.? We're looking for about a 3 month old and that site just seems...scammy.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I don't have babies yet, but Sinatra is hypo, het trans, het zero, blue bar dunner, and he is super orange. Sweet Pea is hypo, trans, dunner with a really pretty salmon color. Snicker Doodles is a super dark orange blue bar tiger, and possibly het hypo, het trans. Ruby is a cheetos orange hypo leatherback. Any pairing should be pretty good.
Morphmarket.com is were i bought Sinatra. It changes all the time so check it a couple times per day. I've seen dragons get sold within a few minutes of being posted so you have to watch it pretty close.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom