Link-n-Longs

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol funny but no i mean the little wood logs i got as a kid to play with, they work a lot like legos only the are logs that have notches in each end so you can stack them

LJean

Extreme Poster
:laughing6:

I always thought they were called Lincoln Logs too. :D

I haven't used them, but it does sound like a good idea. I wonder if they would emit any fumes being under the lights. Let us know if you try it.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
they are treated with a non-toxic colorant so they are ok to use. For a little peace of mind think of it this way...
1. they say non-toxic
2. they are designed for small children who put things in there mouth, constantly, and have you ever heard of a kid dying from linkin logs?

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
toys from china are made for children to and they are painted with lead paint. i have a tone of these things so i will try it out and see what happens to them when i put them in the oven. If they survive i will post pictures.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
spyder86":b7c61 said:
toys from china are made for children to and they are painted with lead paint. i have a tone of these things so i will try it out and see what happens to them when i put them in the oven. If they survive i will post pictures.

lol just as some perspective, ONE LINE of toys from ONE FACTORY had lead in them. That doesn't mean that all toys from China have lead.

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Haha. They are officially "Lincoln Logs." This thread was pretty funny- all the ways people spelled it.... You guys crack me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom