Let me see your vivariums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if this is already a topic, but I’d love to see pictures of people’s vivs for inspiration and just for fun!
Thanks!

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Here are three of my beardies in their tank setups. Although Saturn needs an upgrade as 50 gallons is too small for a full grown beardie like himself... he'll be getting a 75 gallon soon.
For the most part none of the tanks are exactly finished since I like changing them up occasionally so its not the same old thing every day for their entire life.

image.jpg

This is Saturns tank.

image.jpg

Neptunes tank.

And then Venus's tank.
image.jpg

KelceyMaeraei

Original Poster
98533-7089166865.jpg
98533-7089166865.jpg
Looks great!
I just moved little Leenus (names by my 4 year old ?) into his/her big tank today and this is how it looks so far...
Actually I can’t figure out how to used load images!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

Matang613

Oscar soaking up some morning rays. He just finished shedding yesterday, so it's definitely time to clean up his viv. I'm probably going to rearrange some stuff and give him more climbing space. That basking light just hangs so low.
97609-2451185566.jpg
97609-1459236378.jpg
97609-1841663029.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon, IMO your enclorsure is the most beautiful! :love10: It's got amazing decorations. Your beardie obviously is very happy there. :) You did a great job on that enclosure.. I wish my beardies tanks were like that. :D

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
HippieLizards":6c3ypez5 said:
Gormagon, IMO your enclorsure is the most beautiful! :love10: It's got amazing decorations. Your beardie obviously is very happy there. :) You did a great job on that enclosure.. I wish my beardies tanks were like that. :D
Thank you, it was a labor of love, she's my baby

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol, I Have tried to get my cages as nice/fancy as I could. :) We all try our best to please our adorable but demanding masters. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom