Leathers at Petsmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Just went into my Petsmart to see 3 leatherback babies (looked to be about 4-7 weeks old). They were on SALE for $64.99. :shock:

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HI TOM!!! Long time no see. lol I finally got my internet back. :blob5: Yep, these babies were labeled FANCY Bearded Dragons and were on SALE... The normals next to them were marked $44.99.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Not the 1st time Ive run across this.
Even petsmart has to get lucky sometimes.
You back for a bit or you going ghost again?

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I should be back. lol I'm hoping to not go ghost again. Hugs!!

At least I can say that the Petsmart here actually takes care of their dragons. It's better than knowing for a fact they are unhealthy.

Kalec

We had two hypos come in the other day at my PetSmart. They were marked as normals. Both are getting fat and in shed. :) Bright, bright orange on these two little girls.

Meginsanity

Hatchling Member
There have been leathers at my Petsmart too recently... there was a really adorable red one there for a week or two but I'm pretty sure he's been bought. Which is a good thing, because he had an adorable personality and I would have taken him home if I had the space! They weren't separated, priced differently or anything. Luckily my Petsmart does take fairly good care of its beardies. I don't think they noticed they had leathers in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom