Kamloops bc: Where can i get roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
I am too and I'm also looking to start a roach colony . . .if you find somebody who will ship em here, let me know, maybe we could go halvers on the shipping.

leatherbd

Original Poster
sounds great

How many beardies do you have
do you have a lot of experience if so i might have 1 or two questions and i will let you know if i find a shipping company
thanks.

I'm not sure of anybody out west who has any but I know that Little D (Ontairio) has a supply. I think there's somebody else but I just can't remember at the moment

hawthorne

For anyone looking for Roaches in BC, I should have some available within the next month or so. Just getting a colony up and running.

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
sounds great

How many beardies do you have
do you have a lot of experience if so i might have 1 or two questions and i will let you know if i find a shipping company
thanks

I have one beardie and a tokay gecko. I've been at this for a little while, and I've picked up a few helpful tidbits - feel free to ask anything!

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
For anyone looking for Roaches in BC, I should have some available within the next month or so. Just getting a colony up and running.

Sweeet! Where are you located?

I live in Princeton, BC and I am having the same issues. There are stores in Kamloops that we buy our crickets from, but I am not sure about cockroaches. That being said, I am on my way to Kamloops by summer time, and I would like to know this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom