Just Placed My First ReptiWorms™ Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited to be finished dealing with smelly/noisy crix. As I understand it, my order won't ship until the beginning of next week?

Thanks!

-John

JerseyDragons

Original Poster
Reptiworms":1jhk5i40 said:
I shipped your order out today and you will have it on friday-saturday
thanks so much for the order.

I got the email notification that my order was shipped today! Thanks for the expeditious service! :D

John

jrot24

Just placed my order as well! I was told it wouldn't be shipped until Monday, which is fine. I've got enough crickets to tide me over until then. I just wanted to thank you for the awesome service you're providing. My little guy was eating through a big chunk of my pay check with all the crickets he gobbles up!

You're a life (and money) saver!

Jerott

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
What no more crickets.... Can that be.... lol reptiworm you have a website we can order from? I want to jump on this band wagon too. I have a 4 month old 1 foot long. Do you keep the feeding the same as u would crickets? I feed my guy 40 crickets a day 2 times a day. Do i need to shake them with cal powder too?

Sorry for all the questions but if i can stop using crickets that would be AMAZING!!!

Thanks,
Miller

JerseyDragons

Original Poster
JeepMiller09":13xo40ux said:
What no more crickets.... Can that be.... lol reptiworm you have a website we can order from? I want to jump on this band wagon too. I have a 4 month old 1 foot long. Do you keep the feeding the same as u would crickets? I feed my guy 40 crickets a day 2 times a day. Do i need to shake them with cal powder too?

Sorry for all the questions but if i can stop using crickets that would be AMAZING!!!

Thanks,
Miller

Allow me, if I may: Buy ReptiWorms™ here.

Feed them like crickets, no need to dust because they are naturally high in calcium. But you can read all about them on the web site.

HTH,
John

JerseyDragons

Original Poster
Reptiworms":31c081hi said:
I shipped your order out today and you will have it on friday-saturday
thanks so much for the order.

Oh baybee! I just got my worms today, and boy did my beardies go NUTS for them! Woohoo! :blob8:

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom