GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
LJean":64af6 said:
Love the pattern. My husband would have a fit if I brought a snake home, LOL

HA! I was just thinking my WIFE would have a fit if i bought a snake home :lol:

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
:love5: pretty pretty snake

LJean wrote:Love the pattern. My husband would have a fit if I brought a snake home, LOL

HA! I was just thinking my WIFE would have a fit if i bought a snake home :lol:

Lol
My other half would have a fit if I brought anything home without consulting him
not because he wouldn't like them just because we can't really afford it

saying that we do have a male day gecko arriving tonight :D :blob8: :blob5:

although he has said we should wait another year to get cresties :shock: and that they'll be our last, he seems to become temporarily deaf when i start going on about getting a brb in the future :roll:

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Don't think there are any Black & Whites in America. Or very little.

Eventide":414e4 said:
Wow, gorgeous snake! I didn't know there were non-yellow versions. Such a great pattern....

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
he really is a gorgeous little guy
he looks like he's a little fiesty in that second pic of your most recent post
but then as far as I know carpets tend to be a little snappy although have heard many CB will calm down with handling and as they get older (although there's always a few exceptions)
whats this little guys temperment like?

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Most carpets are great handlers.. but they normally are a bit bitey as hatchies.. jungles are known to be snappy at all life stages (in australia they prob would be the most bitey) not sure about OS jungles..
He is a bit hard to get eating.. which is annoying but o well.

tremainBW001.jpg

tremainBW002.jpg

wigglesworth":43d32 said:
he really is a gorgeous little guy
he looks like he's a little fiesty in that second pic of your most recent post
but then as far as I know carpets tend to be a little snappy although have heard many CB will calm down with handling and as they get older (although there's always a few exceptions)
whats this little guys temperment like?

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
he is so cute,
keep the pics coming, I never get bored of looking at snakey pics especially when they are of such beautiful snakes as yours

i really like the look of the Jungles

I can't afford one now (which is bad as there's a lovely high yellow male a pet shop near by that is surplus to their breeding stock who apparently has a really nice temperment) but hey haven't seen they're breeding stock (is in the back area of the shop probably breeding) but if he is surplus they should have v good babies available in the future

for a while i have know thats its going to be a bit of a battle to get my other half to agree to another snake he's been saying that once we get cresties that's our lot for pets
even if/when we have the money he doesn't really want where ever we live crowded with vivs, the space is an issue for him, but i think i can manage just one more addition

for a long time I wanted a BRB, but the carpets seem to be more active and i like that their aboreal (or semi aboreal any way, spoke to a fair few people who have them and there's climb alot and spend alot of time off the ground if given the right facilities)
i think that morelia's in general have a very intelligent look about them, GTP's are beautiful but I want a snake i can handle, coastals get a bit too big and i prefer the look of jungles, there are some really pretty IJ's out there and some of the jag morphs are beautiful but I'm stuck on the high yellow jungles, Bredli's are really nice too but are bigger than the jungles and again love the yellow and black

the only snake i've had so far is my current Noodle so it'll be a jump but have only just started my research and of course working on the OH

opps sorry i is babbling again

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah Carpets are great, theres also murry darlings (silver/black/red/orange) and about same size of bredli you can look at. Here's some mixed pics for ya,

oscar001.jpg

oscar002.jpg

femalebredli011.jpg

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah Carpets are great, theres also murry darlings (silver/black/red/orange) and about same size of bredli you can look at. Here's some mixed pics for ya,

oscar001.jpg

oscar002.jpg

femalebredli011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom