is this a preggy belly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jaycee....it's completely impossible to tell [ and I know they'd be infertile ] You'll just have to wait + see what she does.

SukiLove

Juvie Member
You can't always tell just by sight, but when my old girl was gravid I was able to tell only because I became so used to it...that and she always went completely psycho during that time! I really still miss her. :cry:

Here's a pic of her full of eggs, she always looked REALLY bloated before.
81392-4079095046.jpg

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi guys! She does seem bloated. I came home today to a full body shed, and a very nasty, stinky poo. The poo had no white in it.

I also went to Home Depot and bout 2 bags of play sand and put them both in a 30g tote. I put her in there, but she was only interested in the taste of the sand! (Dont worry, she didn't get very much) I'll try again tomorrow. I did put her in about 20 minutes before bed.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She's been pooping regularly now! Her temps are perfect!

I cleaned her cage, and I thinks she is much more comfortable.
Her belly and all else seem fine now, I thinks she is just fat... :lol:
She is already almost 140 grams! Haven't been able to buy any feeders yet, so for now shes on salad, which she seems to like:)

I'm going to Dallas week after next, and am going to leave Miss Buddy here. My whole family is going to care for her, I'm leaving strict instructions. I'm going to teach my sis how to make her a salad. (Not hard! lol!) And have everyone pitch in and feed her supers. I'm thinking about giving her baths everyday leading up to the day I leave. Also, going to make a feeding bin w/ crix, so they don't have to chase them down in her viv! Sound good?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, that all sounds good. I'm sure that your family knows how special she is to you and they will look after her very well. :)

And I didn't realize that she was still not anywhere near done with growing.....she would not develop eggs at 140 grams. They are usually at least 300 grams when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom