Is this normal?

Dot4Dot7Dot

Beardie name(s)
Haze/Yelnats (~2-3mo old)
I was feeding Haze her dinner and I noticed this part of her belly that looks like an indent. It is only on the right side and it doesn't look like it's moving. It is right under where she breaths as well.
I dont know if this is normal or not and this feels like the best place to ask.
Please help, cause I am very worried

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 19

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Keep an eye on it, if it gets worse take her to a vet.

Dot4Dot7Dot

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I don't know what it is, but if it isn't the samw on both sides it probably isn't normal.
I agree. Might be some broken ribs that did not heal proper.
If it was my dragon, I'd have a vet check it out, just to be on the safe side of things.
I checked on her today, It's no longer indented and looks normal. I checked the other side as well just to be sure and her belly looks normal. Is this a cause of concern? The indent only lasted a day.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
I'd do like @xp29 said and keep an eye on it. It probably is fine if it is gone now.
Asuming he is acting normal, that is.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I was feeding Haze her dinner and I noticed this part of her belly that looks like an indent. It is only on the right side and it doesn't look like it's moving. It is right under where she breaths as well.
I dont know if this is normal or not and this feels like the best place to ask.
Please help, cause I am very worried
That is very common and totally harmless. Beardies have a large stomach + digestive system and often will look lopsided or lumpy due to large meals they sometimes eat. Nothing to worry about, no broken ribs, no vet visit needed.

Dot4Dot7Dot

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
That is very common and totally harmless. Beardies have a large stomach + digestive system and often will look lopsided or lumpy due to large meals they sometimes eat. Nothing to worry about, no broken ribs, no vet visit needed.
I'd do like @xp29 said and keep an eye on it. It probably is fine if it is gone now.
Asuming he is acting normal, that is.
Thank you all. She looks fine today as well. She is still moving around and climbing all over her rocks and hammock as well. I'll continue to keep an eye out on her and see if anything changes.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom