Lumps in belly..

Couurtneyyy

Original Poster
This may sound dumb but just to make sure, you are 100% sure he’s male? If not it could be eggs and some people think it’s a male and turns out it’s female
Also what’s in his belly doesn’t really feel like it could be eggs, I’ve never felt beardie eggs before but what I am feeling is pretty large and it’s like one big circle in the middle and branches out to two smaller circle evenly on both sides of his belly, but they seem to be connected.

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Also what’s in his belly doesn’t really feel like it could be eggs, I’ve never felt beardie eggs before but what I am feeling is pretty large and it’s like one big circle in the middle and branches out to two smaller circle evenly on both sides of his belly, but they seem to be connected.
Probably an organ then. Just monitor him and just give it time. I wouldn’t worry to much if you’ve already brought him to the vet and he’s not acting weird

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is he doing today?
I do think you are likely feeling his organs. Even if he was female, it is very hard to feel eggs early
on until they develop more.
As long as he is acting normal & doesn't seem to be bothered by anything you don't really need to
take him to the vet.
Let us know how things are going.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom