20230817_164701.jpg
I did this the wrong way! Ugh. Well enjoy the picture.... 20230817_092437.jpg
20230817_092525.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
okay everyone, I am emotional (surprise)- Rocky wont be able to play with his brother. I was able to keep Ruby up until 7 but he just told me lights off. Closed eyes, looked up at the lights several times and closed eyes when I asked if he wanted to get out.
Rocky (upstairs) walked right over to his enclosure at 5 and waited for me to lift him up. He was so bright and happy.

And here I am 2 beardies and beardie-less.

@xp29 my friend asked if it was a girl would I sell the eggs- could you imagine? I'm not built for breeding. I'm barely build to be a reptile parent.
I don't agree i think you are a great beardie mom!!! 🙂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I came home to a pushed over hide, upside down food bowl and calcium spilled all over...Rocky. Oh there was poop.

Not an ounce of food, poop and a look of confusion- Ruby.

I wouldnt change it for the world!

When Rocky messes up his hide, he still leans against it, it's hilarious!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sinatra used to wreck his habitat but stopped, now Sweet Pea is a lil terror and wrecks hers.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I have no idea what everyone is talking about but I guess I have a movie to watch this weekend, lol
It looks cool in writing but since Ruby isn't signing any documents, does that count? LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
The movie is "the 5th element"
Bruce Willis, Milla Jovich (spelling?) Chris Tucker, Gary odman(spelling?... again lol)

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
okay Iwill see if I can find it this weekend and I will share my review.
It’s one of those movies that is still just solid. It could be rereleased in theaters as is and I’d happily pay a premium for that experience. The writing, acting, directing, fx are just perfect.

Have fun. It’s not time that will be wasted.

We look forward to new pics of super green Ruby.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I just received confirmation that her /HIS enclosure is coming this weekend so I will watch it as it's assembled. Do you see how everything aligns?
I'm still justifying, huh?!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
so the enclosure didnt come yet....sound familiar?
I started the movie and maybe my taste is different because what in theeeeeeeeeeeee world is that????
I dont want to make any comments that could be offensive to anyone but if I could comment, geeee wheeeezzzzzzz....let me stick with Hallmark movie channel! Now, I can deal with reality tv so some of the silliness doesnt bother me but ummmmmmm, I dont know what I was thinking but the way everyone was describing such a good movie, I thought it was going to be along the lines of of Men in Black, Fast and Furious...I didn't watch, I couldn't watch it long enough to tell you what the 5th element is.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo me LOL

ON another note, Ruby turned dark and wanted to get out, he started scratching. The temps were a little higher but I walked around with him and he was a-o-k. Then I put my cut up clothing in with him, he jumped off the basking area and went to bed. When I looked over, I saw this... rubysleeping.jpg turn your head to the side. I wanted to cry. It was so sweet. Iwish I saw how he took it and covered himself with it.

So I left but wait for it....40 minutes later, I forgot something and the light was on. He was PISSSSSSSSSED lol I cut it off but he hates me LOL he still had the cloth on him like a blanket but boy did I get the stink eye. lol I said SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Ah man i loved that movie, but i xan see how it isn't for everyone..... i guess 🤔🤔🤔😏
This is good for everyone to see that probably think that we agree on everything LOL-
Nonetheless you are forever my beardie mentor

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom