Is he a normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me try to identify what type my beardie is?
photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
There's no way to tell unless you know what his parents are. Where did you get him? Most of the time if you are buying a special morph, it will say. Most petstores sell normals, but there are the few that end up in petstores. He looks like he may be normal x orange or red, but without genetics there's no way to be positive. He's pretty though! Looks like he will have nice color. Every time he sheds you will be able to tell more and more what he will look like.

Bluebeardie

Original Poster
Thanks:) I got him from a reptile expo and he doesn't really lOok like the ones I c in stores, but maybe that's cuz they're all so small and haven't shed into their bright colors yet?.? Thanks for the help. Any more info would b greatly appreciated.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well if you got him at an expo you must have bought from a breeder right?

They didn't give you a card or some paper when you bought him?

-Brandon

Bluebeardie

Original Poster
Nope:( but your right it was a specific breeder. It was at repticon. Maybe next time they're in town I'll go to c if they're there again.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That would be your best bet. Without knowing the parents a guess is all you can get :/

-Brandon

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
Brandon's right, if you got him from a show he is most likely from a breeder. There aren't many normals at shows, but my guess would be he's an orange or red phase. You did the right thin going to a show and not a petstore!!! Lol. Hes got nice color for his age so I'm sure he will grow up to be beautiful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom