Where do you buy F10 SC cleaning product?

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Please help me find where I can now buy the F10 cleaning product. I tried searching on Amazon, but this product is currently not available for purchase there. Maybe someone can tell me a reliable online store in the USA where it is always in stock?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've also found it on TheBeanFarm website in the past. SC is the concentrated sanitizer (what I typically use) and SCXD contains a detergent that supposedly turns it into more of an all in one cleaner and sanitizer. Probably no harm in using it, but I prefer cleaning a dirty surface and then sanitizing it as two separate steps.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I've also found it on TheBeanFarm website in the past. SC is the concentrated sanitizer (what I typically use) and SCXD contains a detergent that supposedly turns it into more of an all in one cleaner and sanitizer. Probably no harm in using it, but I prefer cleaning a dirty surface and then sanitizing it as two separate steps.
Thank you! I will also choose SC.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
F10 SC is a great all-in-one veterinary disinfectant.
Make sure it's diluted properly.

2ML-1Liter of water=1:500
4ML-1Liter of water=1:250
8ML-1Liter of water=1:125

I wouldn't use 1:125 on my bearded dragon.
I stick to 1:500 for general disinfecting

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
F10 SC is a great all-in-one veterinary disinfectant.
Make sure it's diluted properly.

2ML-1Liter of water=1:500
4ML-1Liter of water=1:250
8ML-1Liter of water=1:125

I wouldn't use 1:125 on my bearded dragon.
I stick to 1:500 for general disinfecting
Thanks for the info!
Did I understand you correctly? Do you dilute the disinfectant in a ratio of 1 to 500 and wipe the walls of the terrarium with it? How long does it take to ventilate after that?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom