In Memorium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ectotherm1

My little Girl passed away today.
For unknown reasons... she was so young, and just the other day I had her eating from my hand.

Anyways, I thought I would share some pictures of her before her death.
2rmxvs1.jpg

2pr75g3.jpg

33xy0lj.jpg

You will not be forgotten.

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Thank you all for the kind words.
At first I had planned to get rid of her enclosure and everything, but on second thought I'd like to adopt a less fortunate beardie. I've been looking on craigslist and such to see if any beardies could use a new home.

They're amazing animals, every one of them.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
I'm so sorry to hear it. I bet u miss that sweet face. I'm glad u decided not to get rid of the enclosure. Beardies are great and I'm sure one lucky beardie finds a great home with u. They say, it's the best to get a new pet soon to heal the pain and the new darling will keep u busy and your girl will be proud of u for giving a great home to an unwanted beardie. Don't forget u can also check adoption/free on this forum. Good luck.

Ectotherm1

Original Poster
Thank your for the kind words.
I checked both forums, but most of the beardies are pretty far away from me.
I'll keep a look out though.
There is an expo next month that I'm planning to go to, maybe I'll pick up an early Christmas present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom