I save my beardies shed skin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunRack

for my friends that have picky snakes. They wrap their defrosted pinkies in the shed skin and they eat no problem. Thought it was a fun tip to share :)

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Lol now that's a bit of information I don't think I will ever need but will lodge in my brain forever :D I love learning new things :mrgreen:

Gail

BD.org Addict
I had a picky snake for awhile who would only eat anole scented pinks, I ran out of anole so I rubbed a pinky all over my dragon instead. Snake liked it, dragon did not.

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Lol that is sooo gross :) I can imagine the stink eye your dragon would have given you :mrgreen:

Gail":1wuz5dcn said:
I had a picky snake for awhile who would only eat anole scented pinks, I ran out of anole so I rubbed a pinky all over my dragon instead. Snake liked it, dragon did not.
You always seem to make me laugh !

ahaha When I first read the title of your thread I thought, "Silence of the Dragons?" Only you wait for them to take their own skin off! :) It's sounds like a good idea though. I don't know anyone with a picky snake, but I'll have to remember this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom