I HATE Spiders!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
I just went to move Dasiys hammock and a big black spider jumped out of it! I havent been that scared in a while!

Melody12

Hatchling Member
I don't like many spiders either. When I lived in the mountains, there were these large brown spiders. They managed to get into my house. One evening, when I was getting ready to take a shower, I didn't see anything in the shower curtain and closed the curtain. Something touched me and I screamed, running out with a towel and rubbing my hand as if bitten. My mother came running, wondering what was going on, and then she began yelling at me for screaming. Well, when I told her to go into the bathroom and look in the tub, she realized that this large spider was in the tub. She didn't know why I carried on the way I did. I told her that if it touched you, you'd scream too! I was surprised I wasn't bitten and it took us about 15 minutes to kill that thing! It was about the size of a computer mouse. It looked like a recluse of some kind. Then after that first encounter, more began coming into the house. We'd kill them all.

I'm not afraid of all spiders, mind you. I had one spinning a web outside once and named her Charlotte. She was an orb weaver spider and she was beautiful. I didn't mind having her outside because she kept the bugs away.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
lol yea outside is fine but in my house and I will kill them! They freak me out a little too much

SkeptiBee

Hatchling Member
With both my cats indoors, they police the spider population. I really don't see too many in my home. Just little crab leg spiders or jumping spiders. Some of the jumping spiders have startled me when I was moving something, but never enough to make me scream. Ad I think they are too cute to kill. Generally I get a cup, scoop them in, then take them outside. My house typically stays bug free. Well... Relatively speaking.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
RelentlessChaos":1tnmji2i said:
brittani299":1tnmji2i said:
I just went to move Dasiys hammock and a big black spider jumped out of it! I havent been that scared in a while!

inside of her viv? In doors?

Yea it was inside. I have never seen a spider in my house before so it really freaked me out

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Brieana":1acz1jb9 said:
There is a spider in my bedroom and I can't find it, but it finds me EVERY NIGHT. :angry5:

Oh thats horrible!!! Yea I could never have a pet spider

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LinktheDragon":1vsa2ubk said:
I'm right there with you. I think I would rather bathe in a tub of snakes than come across a spider.

Agree for sure!! My two snakes dont freak me out too much. But when they climb on me I am not to happy. I like my reptiles to have legs.

brittani299":3dj27la4 said:
LinktheDragon":3dj27la4 said:
I'm right there with you. I think I would rather bathe in a tub of snakes than come across a spider.

Agree for sure!! My two snakes dont freak me out too much. But when they climb on me I am not to happy. I like my reptiles to have legs.

lol! yes. legs are good. My daughter has been wanting a snake, not going to happen as long as she lives in my house but I would prefer that over a spider. I can't even stand to look at the spiders at Petco. I swear the one they had the other day was big enough to kill a man and drag his body off.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Lol!! This reptile store by my was selling Goliath bird eating spiders. That was the biggest scariest thing I have ever seen!!! My ball python doesn't scare my unless he moves up my arm. I am always afraid of being bit. It is my boyfriends snake and it only really likes him. I had to touch him yesterday because he was trying to escape and Andrew is at military stuff so he couldn't do it. I just quickly grabbed his back and put him down. Now the snake thinks it is fun and I have to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom