Tiny spiders

Beansbanana

Hatchling Member
Hi I have seen some tiny spiders in and around my bearded dragons enclosure. I clean that room regularly and I can’t figure out where they’re coming from. Is there some sort of safe spider killing substance I can use in that room or what does people recommend or should I just not worry about it? They are really tiny and gray spiders not much bigger than like a fruit fly.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
Hi I have seen some tiny spiders in and around my bearded dragons enclosure. I clean that room regularly and I can’t figure out where they’re coming from. Is there some sort of safe spider killing substance I can use in that room or what does people recommend or should I just not worry about it? They are really tiny and gray spiders not much bigger than like a fruit fly.
Not sure on this one lets see if we can get some others to chime in here
@CooperDragon
@AHBD
@Claudiusx

xp29

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Lol .... I think most reptile folk have alot in common besides just reptiles. Reptile and Rockhounds are the 2 groups of people i like best!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I see my lizard is being given Allopurinol 100ml tablet 10mg/ml (0.4) and tramadol 0.2ml every other day to help with gout. I have tramadol at home can I water it down and give it to her and if so do anyone know how much to water down ?
323A2CAE-899F-4592-90D2-DC37D45A30F1.jpeg

Baby photo! Look at how little and cute I was!!!
C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
Gout in bearded dragons
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireballeata
Top Bottom