I finally found it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willa

Hatchling Member
I finally found the tv cabinet I am going to make Kashet's viv out of. I want to download pics off of my desk top to show you, but I can't figure out how to get them from the desk top to here. Any suggestions?

Ruby2uesday

Juvie Member
I use photobucket dot com for my picture hosting site. upload them there from your desktop and then you can copy/paste the img link into your text box here. and the picture will appear! :)

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks! Ok here is the First pic. We had to take the tv out of it, it was to heavy to carry up the stairs. Ok it's still not working. :banghead:

Ruby2uesday

Juvie Member
Are you copy/pasting the image link? they give you 3 links, html, IMG, and http/url. Make sure you're using the IMG link if you want the picture directly on the board (be careful. if it's to big you might want to edit it, which you can do there on photobucket) Or you can use the http/url link if you want to just post the link for us to go see it there. like here's what my links would look like.....

Direct link....
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/Sweet_asmolasses/DSC_0007.jpg

IMG...
DSC_0007.jpg

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok. I haven't got the editing down yet. We were going to leave the buttons on the front, but my husband says that won't work. The frame that they are on is attached to the bottom, and will have to be removed to put in the floor.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think I'm getting better at editing.
100_1607.jpg
This will be the floor.
100_1608.jpg

This will be the frame around the door.
100_1609.jpg

We decided to put Support hinges instead of sliding doors.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is the coolest handle I have ever seen :D I got at Lowes, it was discontinued so I got it for under $2.00. They even tore the display up to get it off for me.
100_1615.jpg

100_1614.jpg

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, I couldn't believe it when he tore the display apart to get it for me. That's what happens when you go to the stores and ask about discontinued and scraps.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We finally have all the parts to build the viv, now for my hubby to have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom