How long do dubia roaches take to give birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
One of my females had an egg sack and was turning it over for proper incubation like 3-4 weeks ago when will she give birth.
:?:

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Dubia don't lay eggs. They give live birth. They have an egg sac that they incubate inside themselves. It takes roughly a month after mating to give birth.

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
LeathersandI":375ns0s8 said:
One of my females had an egg sack and was turning it over for proper incubation like 3-4 weeks ago when will she give birth.
:?:

Just be patient, it will happen ;) the entire pregnancy usually lasts around 30 days.

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i hope so
any more info will still be taken gladley
also how long will about 50 roaches take to create a colony that i can feed to my dragons without
the fear of the colony dying out. :?:
THANKS

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
4 girls that are all pregers and 2 males dont think its enough
But there are some HUGE nymphs that i think will be girls.

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
It's going to take you at least 6 months to be able to feed out of, turn up the heat, start supplying oranges, and leave them alone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom