How do you get a dragon to eat his greens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus

For a few weeks I've been putting his supers in his greens to trick him into it, but now the stubborn butt has found a way to sift them out. Any tips?

UncleGael

Pick up some pure, organic bee pollen. This stuff has been a lifesaver for me when I've had picky/stubborn eaters. Also cut back on bugs for a bit if you're dragon is an adult, this will entice them to eat (especially if superworms are your feeder of choice).

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Depends on the mood the beardie is in , and if the it's a type of green the beardie likes.

If it's something the beardie likes - it disappears fast .... and watch out finger tips if handfeeding.

If it's not , it's eaten under sufferance until the beardie decides "no more" and starts being stubburn and spitting it the yucky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom