Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
You first have to prepare an image that is 100px by 100px or less, using your preferred image editing software. Then you go to the "Edit Avatar" section of the "Profile" tab of the User Control Panel (upper left). Here's a direct link:

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar

poga7961

I have tryed a few time's already to add a pic to my profile and it keep's telling the same thing over and over no matter how small i make the pic can you help with this please :(

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
How small are you actually making the image? They need to be pretty small. (less than 100x100 pixels), but also less than a certain size file (which should be easy with a simple JPG or GIF).

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Or even "this" site. :) I setup a simple (very simple) tool where people can upload a basic image and have it converted to appropriate sizes for the forums:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=119868

That topic (sticky in Website comments) has information and the link to the tool. It doesn't, however double check that the file size is within limits... only that the image dimensions are within limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom