Very Specific Size Terrarium?

BrdedDrgon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Snoopy
I have a 50 gal terrarium for my beardie right now, and I want to expand. However, the main thing keeping me from getting a bigger terrarium is that I have very little room to work with. I have Snoopy’s terrarium on a desk with a shelf above it and supports for the shelf on either side of the terrarium, leaving little extra room. The exact dimensions in inches of the space to work with are length x depth x height 45x20x22 inches. Are there any terrariums that would be an upgrade from the current one but would fit in that very specific amount of space?

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Can agree on that. Make your own, or get one made.
I had one made by a glass company, but for a different reason: no large terrariums available here.
I thought about building one, but then I would also have to order the glass and other parts (moved recently, so had not "spare parts, and an old this and that in the garage"), so I asked what it cost to get it made to order.
Wasn't that expensive, was even less expensive than the largest size of terrarium available. So if that's an option you could ask some companies that work with glass what they will charge, and make sure to let them know it's for a reptile and not an aquarium (if they think it's an aquarium that has to hold water some refuse for liability).

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom