how could i make my dragon eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanchezjc

Hatchling Member
how can i make my boys eat veggies like they use too ? now i only feed them crckets an superwoms an some strawberrrys

Try giving him a variety. I give mine many different insects/greens and fruits. If he dosn't eat his veggies, try dropping then from the top of his enclosure to show movement, that they are attracted too. Feed him occasional waxworms as treats if he cooperates with you :) also they love blackberries so use those as treats :D

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
I process the fruits, such as cantaloupe, with the leafy green veggies until it becomes finely chopped. This way your bearded can't pick out his favorite fruits... Gradually, over time decrease the amount of fruits so he is just almost eating the greens all by itself. You can add red bell pepper to make the salad look appetizing to encourage him to eat. Make the salad as brightly color as you can. Try using things slike winter squash, carrots and red bell peppers to give it nice colors.

sanchezjc

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok i tried giving him kale yesterday with some super worms on top but he just ate one worm an booked it to his basking spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom