hibiscus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I would not recommend using any plants or flowers from your yard due to the fact you may have fertilizers or chemicals in there! Even if you don't spray or use any your neighbors may!! And it can stay in their for 5+ years!! Hope this helps.... :D

momof2boys

Original Poster
I totally respect that, that's why i wasn't going to use any near the street but we have a big property and use nothing on our plants, haven't for years, and even have an organic gardener! I"ll wash them very well, though, just in case.

I guarantee you any produce you feed your lizards that comes over the border has a higher likelihood of pesticides and fertilizers, as many illegal products in the US are used in Mexico, even on food we eat! Though I have a feeling a lot of members here feed organic only!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Yes a lot of us do!! LOL..And I also agree they are used everyday in our foods! However our digestive system can tolerate them.. A dragons is a whole new ball game!!! LOL... I am just giving you my 2cents..Well good luck!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom