I can confirm the first thing Beebz did when he got his new enclosure was start biting on the edge of a concrete paverI solve that by having an all rock yard....... oh wait some of my beardies try to eat the friggen rocks, guess i really didn't solve anything lol (I'm being truthful btw, they really do try to eat the rocks)
She chased a bumble bee so I shooed it away then turned to her eating a plant I have never seen it before but I'm picking it as we speak lolFrom what I read it is highly toxic so you are fortunate that she didn't get sick and hopefully won't. It would be good to have charcoal on hand though and we can all be very careful when our dragons are outside to keep them away from unknown plants.
Typically she will get a piece of grass or plant that isn't poisonous but one that just doesn't offer nutrients.Typical right?
"Today I'll make it easy for you and eat all my greens... starting with this pretty little poisonous plant you didn't know existed until I nommed it!"
The only symptom was a upset tummy she just went poop and ate a super worm and some greens.Hello,
How is she doing today?
I agree, it is luck that she didn't eat any of it! There have been many members on here that had
activated charcoal on hand & it really helped out in an emergency.