Siberian Squill poisonous? (Urgent)!!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
From what I read it is highly toxic so you are fortunate that she didn't get sick and hopefully won't. It would be good to have charcoal on hand though and we can all be very careful when our dragons are outside to keep them away from unknown plants.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I solve that by having an all rock yard....... oh wait some of my beardies try to eat the friggen rocks, guess i really didn't solve anything lol (I'm being truthful btw, they really do try to eat the rocks)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is she doing today?
I agree, it is luck that she didn't eat any of it! There have been many members on here that had
activated charcoal on hand & it really helped out in an emergency.

Tracie

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
I solve that by having an all rock yard....... oh wait some of my beardies try to eat the friggen rocks, guess i really didn't solve anything lol (I'm being truthful btw, they really do try to eat the rocks)
I can confirm the first thing Beebz did when he got his new enclosure was start biting on the edge of a concrete paver :mad:

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
From what I read it is highly toxic so you are fortunate that she didn't get sick and hopefully won't. It would be good to have charcoal on hand though and we can all be very careful when our dragons are outside to keep them away from unknown plants.
She chased a bumble bee so I shooed it away then turned to her eating a plant I have never seen it before but I'm picking it as we speak lol

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Typical right?

"Today I'll make it easy for you and eat all my greens... starting with this pretty little poisonous plant you didn't know existed until I nommed it!"
Typically she will get a piece of grass or plant that isn't poisonous but one that just doesn't offer nutrients.

I believe she went after this (poisonous plant) due to the color and her never seeing it before lol

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hello,

How is she doing today?
I agree, it is luck that she didn't eat any of it! There have been many members on here that had
activated charcoal on hand & it really helped out in an emergency.

Tracie
The only symptom was a upset tummy she just went poop and ate a super worm and some greens.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom