Hes a She and Shes a He!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i was so0o0o stupid looked at the sexing diagram wrong when i check a few months back and now my already named beardies are both the opposite sex they were yesterday lol any ideas on names

Rozen

For the boy i think Rambo would be a good name, cause i mean, It just sounds kick ass, and for a girl i don't really know?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
We had the same thing happen, our 6 mo old were opposite to what we thought. We just kept the names, Issy for the female and Rubio (he was Ruby) for the male. Rambo sounds good & macho, wait until your male gets the hormones raging. Rubio spends all his time black bearding everything and goes crazy if he catches sight of any of our females (we have 3). I think they really enjoy flirting and have been enjoying watching the show. Have fun with your two! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

xXDragonPrincessXx

Original Poster
Their names have now been changed

My Female(Normal Grey X Lavender) is now Miss.Piggy (used to be Gizmo)
My Male (Normal X Yellow) is now Monster (it was Miss.Monster)

theyre s0o0o cute my Miss Piggy isnt a baby anymore they grow so fast i had her 3 months and shes grown a foot in that time.

and Monster is growing slowly but surely hes in what id like to call the bitchy puberty phase and he thinks hes a chameleon changes color when hes on his log to really dark almost brown, when laying on tiles is yellow, hes so funny to watch hes a little vicious bugger as the family that had him b4 me neglected him he has his days of sweetness but mostly is just My little Monster lol
MONSTER
S6301041.jpg

Baby001.jpg

Miss.Piggy
S6300804-1.jpg

these pics are a lil outdated but you get the picture.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
My two a named Kengo, i thing he's a male, and Yoshi, i think she a female, they are only 6 weeks old so dont know sex for sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom