HELP WITH PATTERN UNDER BELLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGHON

IM NEW WITH BEARDED DRAGONS , CAN ANYONE CAN HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS DRAGONS, ANY MORPHS AT HERE OR JUST COMUN DRAGONS ? ( THEY ARE 4 DRAGONS ) THIS ARE ALL IN MEXICO , THANKS !!!

DSC07671_zps4ec11872.jpg

DSC07670_zps194a56ae.jpg

DSC07669_zps0a580b37.jpg

DSC07668_zps0d57eaf7.jpg

DSC07667_zps5f109e08.jpg

DSC07666_zps9795abc0.jpg

DSC07665_zps35f9208c.jpg

DSC07664_zps749e3800.jpg

DSC07663_zps1c95c052.jpg

DSC07662_zps8e17688f.jpg

DSC07661_zpsc518dcb1.jpg

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Looks like you have 3 normals, and a leatherback. The colors are yellow, (as colors are not morphs, nor do they have anything to do with morphs.)

DRAGHON

Original Poster
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !!!

in picture 1, the one on top , and one on bottom , sold me as ``FANCY BEARDED DRAGON`` but didn't know morph, and other two as nominal but not sure what to think

:)

Teage29

I know you are asking about morphs but you should keep bearded dragons together let alone 4. It's not health for the dragons especially if there is one bullying the others. You might be able to get away with a couple females but males and females or males and males shouldn't be kept together. I dont want your pretty little bearded to get injured!

DRAGHON

Original Poster
teage29, thanks for your response and your advice :) , i was thinking their tank was big enough for 5 little bearded dragons for now and then get individual or couple spaces for young - adults , but if you said that is better to separate i will get an other tanks , thank you for your help !!!

DSC07619_zps81bd104f.jpg

DSC07614_zps7c6e4a47.jpg

DSC07615_zps1869b8e5.jpg

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. They are adorable :) . I would recommend you read Newbies guide on lighting and Newbies guide on what to buy both are to the right under new/updated articles. They are both very informative and it will help you raise 4 healthy dragons. :D

DRAGHON

Original Poster
thanks for your support , i will read about lighting and what to buy :) I'm new in this forum and register today to ask about this little adorable monsters ! :) hope to get closer with all info at this site and keep posting more info about dragons , thanks again for your help and greetings from Mexico !!

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Your welcome! Those little guys just have a way of making your heart happy :D . Im a beardie addic for sure :lol: . Greetings from Montana its very snowy here. Wish I was in Mexico :D

swiLLest

They look beautiful!

Be sure to check out the guides on lighting and heating as well as housing!

We are all here to help if you EVER have any questions!

DRAGHON

Original Poster
WOW !!! thanks for all your support !!! i will read about basic care on baby dragons , also i will take some pictures on growing ( including the leatherback, lol ) !! :) THANK YOU ALL !!!

DRAGHON

Original Poster
Thank you so much !!!!! :) you guys are incredible !!! a few minutes ago i check for my basking light and isn't working anymore ( need buy a new one, this is my second bulb jahajaha ) and this makes me grab each of my babies , and incredible never check my dragons belly before, all was looking normal to me until i grab the little one and has a different pattern on it , i was asking myself if this is normal ????

here are a couple of pictures :) thanks again for your help !!

Best Regards from Mexico !!!

DSC07673_zps0ea3a359.jpg

DSC07674_zps34c280ff.jpg

haley7204

They seem to do that sometimes. My beardies either have a plain belly or the belly with the pattern. It might be stress or heat induced...not quite sure. Nice looking beardie though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom