HELP/Many Health concerns/Merged threads/posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
my bd is on the baytril, i gonna stop it today cause she seems awsome except for the fact that she wont eat crickets, SuGgeStions?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Chancellor,

Thanks Diane for merging those, I was going to but had not done it yet!
The stringy part of the stool is sometimes sperm strings. Our males get them from time to time. You have a female so it just could have been liquid urate that was not all of the way formed, too.
Did you discontinue the Baytril today?
How is she doing?

Tracie

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alona finaly ate crickets
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

im so happy, cause now i can go to maui on vacation without being scared the whole time

thanks for all the help guys

and also i did stop baytril, she seems fine so i stoped it.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Chancellor,

Great to hear that Alona ate some crickets for you. I hope that she is on the mend. :D
Keep her on the liquid calcium for now, that should help her out. I agree, it was not determined that she had any infection so at the moment I do not feel she needs the Baytril without confirmation.
Who will be watching her while you go to Hawaii?

Tracie

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ya. well the thing is she is too small to tell male or female, i just like to think she a female :mrgreen: cause thats what i want but ok so it is probably sperm, thanks, and my 19 year old brother will be watching her and feeding her, he is coming home tonight, and i will show him what he has to do, he should be fine, and ya i will call right now for the results from the fecal, but she is 100% back to normal now, im so excited and i think she is fine without the baytril, cause i stoped giving it to her, i didnt give her yesterday's dose, and she was perfect this morning, she even ate the crickets so im super dopper happy lol

thanks guys ill let ya how she doing and keep you updated.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great that she is eating now, you must be so relieved. How is her activity level?

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
her ACTIVITY levels are OFF the CHARTS OMG
she is running like friken crazy, then she gets exhausted, so is like 110% from when i first got her, i never seen her better, but i will be gone for the next week, because i going to maui, and my brother going to take care of her ! hope he does okay.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Awesome that she is so very active. I bet you will be worried about leaving her for a vacation. ;)

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ya but i gonna trust my 19 yr old bro to take care of her, other wise i gonna kik his A$$ when i get back lol but she will be fine with him, that way i spelt that word okay? those are money signs !!! =]

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That is great that she is so energetic. I'll bet you will miss her. Perhaps you'll want to tell your brother about this forum in case he has any questions, that way we could help him out if he needs anything. Hope you have a great trip.
chancellor91":b75ca said:
ya but i gonna trust my 19 yr old bro to take care of her, other wise i gonna kik his ***** when i get back lol but she will be fine with him, that way i spelt that word okay? those are money signs !!!
Since this is a PG-13 forum, words like you used there are not allowed so even though you used dollar signs in place of those 2 letters, the forum's filter blocked them out. It would have still been easy to read the word and those types of words are not allowed here so it's a good thing that it was blocked.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok well sorry to all for foul language, i promise it wont happen again, and moderators please dont rip on me i sorry =[

i will tell my brother this thanks for tip not a bad idea

- alona so tierd tonight, she was out her viv from 9 AM to 9:30 PM lol, she stayed warm infront of pellet stove, she so awsome i love my beardie !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom