HELP/Many Health concerns/Merged threads/posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunior

on wed last week our beloved hunior passed at the vet office. im totally heartbroken!! my 4 year old son still doesnt quite get that hes not coming back. i want to get another one but im so scared!! what should i do. cuz no matter what one day the next will pass and i cant go thru that again. but my son just loves having one.

thank you for all your help!!

Pleaides

Juvie Member
oh im so sorry to hear of your loss.
you cant worry about the next one doing the same thing, you have a lot more better info from us now so you know what your doing and if its correct, were always here to help you out .
ive been keeping cornsnakes for 13 years and only recently 2 of them have been (or one still is) really unwell but for years never ever had to go to the vets for anything now all of a sudden im pratically camping outside there. you just never know with them, reptiles can really be funny things at times. my very first reptile was my oldest cornsnake, Scales and he fell critically ill all of a sudden last december, even the vet didnt think he was going to pull through but he did and ive had him 13 years, hes still with me, i swear at this rate hes going to outlive all the others, but my point is sometimes even experience cant help you at times with these wonderful creatures, you just got to keep doing your best and keeping a very close eye on whats normal for them and what isnt.

sorry off topic - these merged posts, theres yours and chancellors here i think? its confusing :dontknow:

again my condolences go out to you!

UTreptiles

I think the good times and fun memories you have with a beardie or any pet for that matter, far outweight thier inevitable death that we must always face at one time or another. God gave these creatures to us to enjoy while on earth. So I say go ahead and get a new one. Create some new memories. Don't let the fear of death keep you from the enjoyment of keeping these wonderful pets. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom