Guess?

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Lmao, crickets are the worst, it’s true! I don’t really have a choice when it comes to feeders 😭 dubias are illegal here and silkworms are so unreasonably expensive (1.75 CAD per worm).

Your feeding schedule sounds good! If you notice alive/in tact worms (I don’t mean the skin) in their stool I’d suggest cutting them a bit so they get the innards (horrible, I know).

They are in good hands :)
Don’t worry I’ve had to cut dubias in half before, grossest thing ever. I use dubiaroaches.com as my main feeding source and they have some silk worms and bsfl

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes I know, that's what I mentioned. You arched the tail up. Do that again in a month and it should be even more clear to see. Even at this age and smaller they can be sexed , if you hold her in your hand and twist the tail juuuust slightly it can expose any hemipene bulges.

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Yes I know, that's what I mentioned. You arched the tail up. Do that again in a month and it should be even more clear to see. Even at this age and smaller they can be sexed , if you hold her in your hand and twist the tail juuuust slightly it can expose any hemipene bulges.
Ok. Ima call it a he because I’m just hoping I named it after the right gender 😂

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom