Good Breeder to purchase bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
to the origional poster: please post pics of the dragon you decide to get we all LOVE pictures :wink:

jjh1

Juvie Member
Tom is a great breeder even though I dont have one from him as I live in Canada but Tom has always been so helpful to all of us here and he is wonderful. Have friends that have gotten dragons healthy and beauties

Rioreptiles I have dealt with them as well on buying supplements that I cant get in Canada again some of my friends has bought from them excellent again healthy beauties as well.

A Canadian breeder that I deal with here is West Coast Dragons I have my 2 females from ther excellent healthy big, My Male is from another local breeder in Canada HHB beautiful healthy as well.

congrats when you do purchase your new beardie !!!

Joanne

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know why anyone even bothers with this scamming joker (Rud3Boy)! Ban his IP and be done with him.
He scammed numerous ppl on many different forums, and now he comes here talking crap about Tom?!?!?! He's not worth the air that he breaths! :angry5:

jfingers

Original Poster
I ended up purchasing a bearded dragon from tom. Let you guys know how it goes. I should be getting him Tuesday morning.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
jfingers":2xhvr94d said:
I ended up purchasing a bearded dragon from tom. Let you guys know how it goes. I should be getting him Tuesday morning.
"Our" Tom?? Really? Who? Which baby? Where's the pic link from his website?
We wanna see who you got :blob8:

jjh1

Juvie Member
jfingers":1mpfscxo said:

Congratulations on the new beardie your getting from Tom thats awesome !!!

jfingers

Original Poster
Sorry guys. Thought I ordered it from Tom but I guess I didn't. Sorry Tom. I ordered him from Beardeddragon.co

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
jfingers":2gfgjypr said:
Sorry guys. Thought I ordered it from Tom but I guess I didn't. Sorry Tom. I ordered him from Beardeddragon.co

Yep, can't go wrong with them or Tom.. can't wait for pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom