Going to Rio-Reptiles today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
I love Florida. I live less than an hour from the ladies who own Rio-Reptiles. I will be meeting Jessica and Cheryl and hopefully our baby beardie<3 Im so stoked!!!!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like it will be fun!

It's always cool to go check out breeders (mainly because its fun to see all the beardies! LOL)

-Brandon

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I've been there! I love Cheryl's house and her dragon room. I could stay there all the time. My favorite is Demyn running wild all over the house. :)

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lauraj1055":o9dm5wdu said:
I've been there! I love Cheryl's house and her dragon room. I could stay there all the time. My favorite is Demyn running wild all over the house. :)

Jessica told us about you. I was the most awesome thing I have ever experienced. We get to pick out our baby in a couple weeks. Ive learned a lot from Jessica.

scm133

Juvie Member
I am so envious! :mrgreen:
I got Hugo from them in February. You will not be disappointed. He had the sweetest personality from day one. You could tell he was raised with lots of TLC. No stress and great appetite!! I would love to see her dragon room!!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Stephanie923":2813o8el said:
lauraj1055":2813o8el said:

Jessica told us about you. I was the most awesome thing I have ever experienced. We get to pick out our baby in a couple weeks. Ive learned a lot from Jessica.

Yes.. I love them girls.. and Cheryl's living room chairs make awesome beds for night time :D

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
It was great to meet you too Stephanie!!!! You guys are going to enjoy your new baby. I'll be sure to send you lots of pictures of them as they're growing. Just text me and say "picture!!!" Lol.

Laura, they loved Demyn too, he was chasing Shasta all over the house, cracking everyone up. And you're right about those lounges she has. I've sat down on those for "just a minute" and 3 hours later woken up late to dinner with my parents! Haha

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
YellowRoomReptiles":sinqbkz7 said:
It was great to meet you too Stephanie!!!! You guys are going to enjoy your new baby. I'll be sure to send you lots of pictures of them as they're growing. Just text me and say "picture!!!" Lol.

Laura, they loved Demyn too, he was chasing Shasta all over the house, cracking everyone up. And you're right about those lounges she has. I've sat down on those for "just a minute" and 3 hours later woken up late to dinner with my parents! Haha

OMG Demyn was the main convo at the dinner table. Ugh so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the roaches with all the females hahahaha. I wish I lived there :( But you guys are 40 minutes away :) Im so glad that were getting a dragon from you guys. Your set up and everything is so clean and perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom